Added features of the latest release "mopacDRC-B10" are:
1) Calculated three values: POTENTIAL, KINETIC and ERROR are shown by
2) You can see the molecular structure which depends on the calculation step
that is secified by the line parallel to the Y-axis.
3) Furthermore, you can see forward and reverse reaction process by the step
4) View scale adjustment
5) Overlap of the dot-mapped graphs.
6) Precise position adjustment of the graphs and step line using keyboard.
7) Display of the standard deviations of above three values.
Some actions of this software cost your PC resources a great deal. So when
you run this software, it would be better to quit other software.
System requirements (test condition):
[CPU] Pentium4/2.53GHz , [Mem] 1GB , [OS] WindowsXP-Pro
[Display] LCD / 1,024*768 / Color:32bit
... or more.
mopacDRC-B10: specified structure by the step line
mopacDRC-B10: jumped to far away reaction coordinate
mopacDRC-B10: reverse direction by step line manipulation
mopacDRC-B10: overlap of the graphs -- 1
mopacDRC-B10: overlap of the graphs -- 2
mopacDRC-B10: standard deviations of three values